I almost bought that outfit at Gymboree a couple days ago. I'm waiting for it to clearance out. I love the little hat! So cute! EK is adorable. Look at those big blue beautiful eyes of hers... wow!
Adorable... =) i'm not all about mice either but she can bend the rules...
Oh she is soo pretty!!
awwwww I miss baby girls.
Oh how adorable! I want some pink in my house!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I almost bought that outfit at Gymboree a couple days ago. I'm waiting for it to clearance out. I love the little hat! So cute! EK is adorable. Look at those big blue beautiful eyes of hers... wow!
Adorable... =) i'm not all about mice either but she can bend the rules...
Oh she is soo pretty!!
awwwww I miss baby girls.
Oh how adorable! I want some pink in my house!
Post a Comment