

These three months have been way easier than I thought they would be as far as adjusting to having another person in our family. Gavin has even asked me when I am going to have another baby. :)



Emma Kate is really showing us her personality now. She loves to chew on her hands and is usually all smiles. She also loves to sleep with her head buried in your arms when holding her. She likes her hands near her face or head and is always moving. Mom calls her a wiggle worm. I call her a bobble head since that is how she looks when she holds her head up. She does pretty good with it, but she is always moving so her head shakes a bit like she is nodding. It is so adorable. She has really shown a dislike (actually hatred) for her carseat. Then she is starting to prefer me over any other caretaker so if I take her out with me, she fusses because of the carseat, but if I leave her home, she fusses since I am not there. She is starting to nurse really well finally. She will latch on until I let down. She used to not until milk was flowing fast for her.




1 comment:
She is beautiful gorgeous eyes.
Post a Comment