Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tricycle Escapades




Owen loves anything with wheels. Whenever we are in the car(usually everyday), all I hear coming from his soft, slobbery voice is, "Bee-g Tuck...See!...Mama...Bee-g Tuck...Bue" (everything is blue). Usually when we hit the toy section, Gavin is just overwhelmed by all of the choices. Not Owen, he wants to hit the truck aisle.



When it comes to outdoor adventures, bike-riding tops the list. The boys have often spent several hours in the evenings this summer riding their bikes back and forth on the driveway. I usually put a rake or broom about 3/4 of the way as a barrier between the boys and the road. I need to get those cones that say, "Caution, Children at Play!" A couple of nights ago, the boys and I went for a walk around the neighborhood.(I am on a weightloss mission after all ;) ) Gavin decided to ride his bike. I was so proud of him. He rode the entire mile. Of course, when we returned to the driveway he protested that he is NEVER doing that again and that he was going to bed as soon as we got inside. That is exactly how I feel after exercise. TeeHee.

No comments: