The first time I saw pics of EK I prayed to God and said "Please just give me a baby as cute as EK and I'll be happy". To my surprise Sarah reminds me so much of EK. There hair is almost the same color and even the same texture. Anyway-It is amazing how alike our family is and the dynamics of your posts always remind me of my kids. God is good!
3 comments:
You know what is so funny...
The first time I saw pics of EK I prayed to God and said "Please just give me a baby as cute as EK and I'll be happy". To my surprise Sarah reminds me so much of EK. There hair is almost the same color and even the same texture. Anyway-It is amazing how alike our family is and the dynamics of your posts always remind me of my kids. God is good!
too cute. She has such cute funny faces.
i love that last picture! she is too cute
Post a Comment