Monday, March 9, 2009
EK is sick
I had to take Emma-Kate to the emergency care time slot on Sunday at her Pediatrician's office. She has been running a fever since Saturday night of around 102-103 degrees. Other than that she doesn't exhibit any symptoms other than not wanting to eat as much. Neither of us have gotten much sleep as she has been restless due to the fever and I have been a worried mama and can't relax. She is not exhibiting any signs of an infection and her CBC came back normal as well. Right now, we are trying to treat her fever and just wait and see. It is definately no fun having a sick baby. At least when they are older, they can tell you what hurts, but when they are a baby, I just feel so helpless in caring for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment