skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sunny Days
Our weather has been really wacky lately. One day last week was 87 degrees and two days later it was 47 degrees. We took advantage of the sunny, spring weather whenever possible and spent hours and hours outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the
glory
which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 8:17
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
1 Thessalonians 5:10
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C.S. Lewis
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
About Me
Kristi
Mommy to two sweet boys, Gavin and Owen and a sweet baby on the way.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(6)
Popcorn Trees and Angel Wings
Sunny Days
Gavin
Billy Goat
Loose Tooth
EK is sick
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(130)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(87)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
Fellow Bloggers
Allison
Busy Body
Candyland
CF Confessions
Dani
Dawn
Hannah and Lily
Ida
JenLiz
Jenny
joani
Kimberly
Laura
Lisa
Nicole
Photography Blog
Rowdy Pea
Sara
Shaunee
Sheri
Simple Chaos
Tangential Thoughts
Tib's Shark Bait
No comments:
Post a Comment