Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

I seem to have a lot of my energy back. The weather here has been awesome, today is supposed to be a high of 75 degrees. Even in the South, that is pretty hot for February.

Yesterday we decided to head to the park after lunch. I met Christie, Kyler, and Katie there and we hung out and let the kids play and play. We spent about three hours there and boy were the boys exhausted when we drove home. I am such an advocate of getting little boys and girls outside to play as a means of exhausting that energy they have. I do enjoy that fresh air, too.

On this past Saturday night, we went to Bounce Around. It turned out to be a really nice place. They had three bounce castles set up with slides, obstacle courses, and an open bounce area, then a rock climbing wall, and video games. It was $5.00 for each kid to have unlimited bounce time. We stayed for about 2 1/2 hours. Both of the kids LOVED it!!! What irritated me though, was some of the older kids there. Owen was really in the thick of it, climbing huge walls and rolling down the huge slides; however, he is two. Eddie and I really had to get angry at some of those older kids for either falling on Owen's legs or scrambling up the climbing walls basically on top of the poor kid. Next time we go, I will definately plan it for sometime during the school day so that only toddlers and preschoolers will be there.
I really wish I would have brought my camera. Next time.

No comments: