Tuesday, February 5, 2008

How wonderful is this!!!

I can feel the baby move from outside of my belly today. Yay!!! He or she is being very active tonight. I have felt him/her move about 20 times in the last 30 minutes. The movements are getting very forceful, too. You can just tell that the little bones are strengthening. It is so cool to be pregnant. Well, tried to get Gavin to feel, but he kept moving his hand and finally just got tired of sitting next to me. Now, Owen is currently rubbing my belly as it is his nightly routine and I am wondering if he will feel the baby even before Eddie does. Eddie is currently working nights so he isn't able to sit here with me forever trying to feel movement. ;p

1 comment:

Ida said...

woo hoo the best part about pregnancy I think. I am happy for you all.