
Recently I started using hot curlers on my hair. I haven't used them in years, but with the winter dryness my hair falls straight and limp. The boys like to crowd in around my in the bathroom as I am getting ready(this drives me nuts). Gavin looked at me and said, "Mommy, you look like the President with those things in your hair". At first I thought he said Princess(who am I kidding? Haha) so I repeated Princess? He exclaimed, "Noooo, President". Oh my word! He then went on in Gavin fashion to say that "The two round things on this side and then two round things on that side with the hair hanging down". It takes a bit of deciphering but I finally realized after gazing at myself long and hard in the mirror that I indeed looked like George Washington with my hair that way(just black instead of white). Kids can sure keep you humble.



1 comment:
wow.. that is a little scary! =)
Post a Comment