Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Brothers & First Bath






After I gave birth, we got to hold her for just a minute, then they cleaned her off and wanted to take her vitals and look her over. Then we were able to really spend some time with her and take some pictures. During this time, I was having a difficult time with bleeding so the nurse had to give me a shot. I was also terrified of fainting(I fainted after having both the boys when I had to get up to use the restroom) so they allowed me extra time in the delivery room to get my strength and energy back. After spending time with Emma Kate and nursing her for a bit, the boys and my parents came in. They all got to ooooh and aaahhh over her and then the nurses took her to have her bath. Eddie went back into the nursery with her and the boys and my mom were able to watch from the window. The pictures from that day are a MUCH better depiction than my story.





1 comment:

Aimee said...

I don't see any pictures or an entry here! I'm dying from withdrawals reading about your family! :)