Last night, I had contraction upon contraction all night long. I felt horrible all day yesterday and then around 10 pm just felt really nauseous. I had a lot of gas(TMI) due to all the contractions and for the first time this pregnancy, pain accompanied them versus just the normal tightening. They got to 5 minutes apart for a good while and I really thought I would be in Labor and Delivery this morning. However, after about forty minutes they ceased. What a waste of a good night's sleep.(I got two and 1/2 hours of sleep from 5 am - 7:30 am) Now, today my back and belly are so sore from the night's activities.
It is actually best that I did not go into labor since Gavin was diagnosed with strep throat last Thursday and Owen with a horrible sore throat and fever(negative for strep) on yesterday. They are both on antibiotics so hopefully we can keep Miss Emma Kate healthy. Then, our refridgerator went kaput on last Friday(we have been using a cooler to keep drinks cold) and the repair man couldn't make it out until Wednesday(tomorrow). Eddie says I have to wait to go into labor after the repair guy comes. Umm...okay! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment