We had Homebuilders at church last night. I was able to talk to Robin(pastor's wife) afterwards. Basically I came away with this...How bad do I want to be pregnant? More than I want a relationship with the Lord? A new baby will never fill the place in my heart and soul that God can. It definately isn't wrong that I long for a baby and each month I struggle to get through each day. I must cling to this opportunity to be matured as a daughter of Christ. I am praying that with each stab of pain that I will not have bitterness or resentment but will cling to a God of solid promises and love.
It is not up to me to know why or when as much as it is to know that God is sovereign and is my Father.
(If you are reading this, I would really appreciate your prayers.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You have my prayers, and my sympathy. We are on very similar journeys here and I have struggled with my faith a lot over the last 10 months.
PS. I can't send you interview questions because you don't have an email address is your profile.
*Hugs* You will be in my prayers.
I have been thinking of you sweetheart you are definately in my prayers...((HUGS))
Post a Comment