Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Not Pregnant"

Sigh...
It is just so hard to have hope. My pastor's wife struggled with infertility before her last child and is planning on sharing her story with me. I am just holding on until then and praying that she will give me some insight. It does give me some hope in that she did finally conceive.
I would like to share a portion of lyrics to one of the songs that is on my playlist(see the bottom of the page). It is "Bring the Rain" by Mercy Me.

I am yours regardless of
the clouds that may loom above
because you are much greater than my pain
you who made a way for me
suffering your destiny
so tell me whats a little rain

So I pray

Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain

This song holds such a significance to me because I believe that we are here and were created for one reason, to bring Glory to God. That is something that I struggle with daily. How is my pain and infertility bringing Glory to Him? And what bothers me most of all is the question of, "Will we ever conceive?" If I knew that we would, it would be so much easier. But I guess that is where FAITH comes in...

1 comment:

Sara said...

(((Hugs))) I'm sorry. I am starting yet another cycle as well. It sucks not being pregnant. :(