

A little something I picked up from Walmart this weekend. (This is Gavin undercover. LOL)
You should just see him jumping off of stuff and then rolling or flipping and jumping up like nothing occured in perfect stance. Oh, boys are so fun!
On the topic of venom. Eddie was out cutting the backyard yesterday and found a small grey snake with black stripes darting its head at our back door. It was on the deck, the very deck my kids were playing around on the night before. He chopped its head off but I think we will be getting some moth balls to spread around the house. We let the boys see this out the kitchen window and then they had to call grandma to share. ;)



2 comments:
Great photos. I love how he even does his hands.
Oddly, I found a snake in our pond last week. Now I am freaked about going out there.
Awww, poor snake. If you find another one send it on up to live in our yard. We love snakes.
Love the Venom costume!
Post a Comment