Monday, December 24, 2007

How Can it Be?


Christmas Eve, already! I am really excited and really sad at the same time. My tree is beautiful and filled with presents underneath(though I am sure we probably shouldn't have spent so much), the lights around town are absolutely breathtaking, the food(need I say more?), the choked up feeling I get when I think of that precious baby boy, Jesus, and the excitement of the boys for tomorrow to hurry up and come. I just know that after tomorrow all the hype and preparation will be over, until next year.

Yesterday, we had planned to attend worship services at church, but Saturday night and all day yesterday, I was SICK. I mean really sick, all.day.long. I vomited several times and just felt nauseous the entire day. So much so, that I couldn't watch t.v., read, or get on the computer. I just felt too bad. I don't know what caused it, I mean I am almost 14 weeks so it can't be morning sickness, right?

Today, I feel so much better. I am like a new woman. However, the day is filled with stuff to do. We cleaned out the fridge, rewashed clothes that I got sick on, and still have an entire list: clean up(since my papa might be coming over in the morning), wrap the kids presents(I used to love wrapping, but for some reason I am not in the mood this year), pick up the ham, cake for Jesus, cookies for Santa, carrotts for the reindeer, go to the Christmas Eve service at church, pickup dinner, go riding for Christmas lights, and pick up their Power Wheels from grandma's house.

Now for the cutest pictures ever of the boys...

No comments: