Thursday, December 20, 2007

Let it Snow...

The other day, on the way to school, Gavin mentioned that the trees needed clothes since they were naked now that the leaves were falling. I explained that is why we call this season fall, then we have winter. Winter was all I had to say, for him to wish for it to snow soon so he can make a big snowman so it could come to life like Frosty. I do hope it will snow for him and Owen this winter. This child has never seen snow and he is almost five.

It is finally getting cold here again. Last week it was in the high 70s. This morning and yesterday, the ground was icy white with frost. What a nice feeling as it gets closer to Christmas, cold floors in the morning and snuggling up with the boys with blankets. (Of course, I would love to snuggle up with Eddie, if Owen will ever sleep in his bed).

No comments: