
Once again, like Christmas, we have needed to stress the importance of Easter and the religious significance of the holiday to our Faith. I feel so torn sometimes, between commercialism and the religious meaning of holidays. I want them to realize that Jesus is the reason for these holidays but I don't want to take all the fun and excitement away either. I feel really fortunate for our church and the kids' school because they really help in teaching our faith in ways that the kids can understand.

Easter morning started out as frantic as usual for a Sunday and we were actually late to church(again). After a great service, we headed to mom's (and dad's ;p) for dinner and an egg hunt. Since I got the letter for my 3 hour glucose test, I didn't eat like I normally would(avoided the roll and potato salad) but dinner was still delicious. The kids really had a great time, too. After a couple of hours there, we headed home for our Sunday afternoon nap. THAT was great!




No comments:
Post a Comment