Saturday, March 22, 2008

So Funny!

It is so funny how little kids can have such distinct personalities. I gave the boys their Easter baskets early since we will be so busy tomorrow. In the baskets, I included a DVD each(Gavin got Tom and Jerry and Owen got Dora), sunglasses, water shooter, gum, and ring pops. Well, Owen has been wearing those sunglasses all.day.long. He has not taken them off. He will even watch his Dora movie with them on. He is also getting very picky with clothes. He only wants to wear clothes or pjs with trucks on them. It is frustrating when he doesn't have that many clothing items with trucks, but that is always what he wants to wear.
Gavin has such a great memory. I have to be careful of what I say, because, out of the blue, he will repeat it. He even remembers stuff from two years ago in detail. It is crazy.

The boys in all their coolness(in their minds anyway) LOL



No comments: