Monday, March 31, 2008
3 hour test
Tomorrow is my three hour glucose test. I have been dreading this for a week and a half. However, I definately want to do what is best for Emma Kate so I am reluctantly going in for the test. I have a scratchy throat. The kind where you feel like something is constantly tickling the sides of your throat so that I am having a hard time sleeping and during awake times, I need to have fluids or something in my mouth at all times to fight that choking feeling. Tomorrow morning is going to be FUN!!! I am supposed to fast and then not eat or drink anything for three hours after I drink the glucose solution. I am hoping they will let me have a few ice chips if I get in a coughing fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Hope it goes smooth. Treat yourself to a big lunch when your done, that's what I did. :)
Post a Comment