I have a sore arm, but other than that the 3 hour was not THAT bad. It wasn't fun and I can name many ways that I would have rather spent my morning, but I survived. I didn't expect to have my results so soon. I met Christie after lunch at Chuck E. Cheese so our boys could play. I got home close to five o'clock and I received the call from the OB office then. Her exact words were, "Your results came back completely normal". What a relief! Yay!
I did want to mention that I had to drink 100 ml of the glucose solution versus the 50 ml from last time. About 20 minutes after I finished drinking the gook, EmmaKate went fool. I swear she moved more than she ever has. She definately had a sugar high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad you passed! I wasn't sure if you got your results back yet. Were you able to use the ice chips?
Post a Comment