I almost don't want to blog anymore since it will push Emma Kate's pics onto older posts. ;)
This pregnancy is really flying by. I really think I have probably consumed too much sugar this week. (It is just oh so good.) Today I am trying to drink as much water as possible and am hoping this weekend I can come up with some edible home cooked meals for us.(Really, I hate cooking but am tired of eating out)
From what I understand, these last weeks of pregnancy are just so that Emma Kate can get bigger and finish developing her lungs. In all, I feel great but am starting to have a hard time getting up when I have been sitting or bending to pick something off the floor. We are going strawberry picking next Wednesday with Gavin's class. That should be interesting. I may have to be the bucket holder and just let Gavin and Owen stoop down to pick. Hopefully some pretty red ones will make it into our bucket. LOL
The bedding that I ordered for the boys and for Emma Kate came in yesterday. I was sooo excited. I washed the boys' right away and it was on their bed as of this morning. ;p I hope to wash Emma Kate's today or tomorrow. (I am way behind on laundry as it is.) I hope to have new pictures of their finished rooms very soon.
Week Thirty-One
The rate of physical growth slows down just a bit, but even though she doesn't get much longer, she will gain a lot of weight the rest of the pregnancy.
Fat continues accumulating. This layer of fat turns her skin from red to the rosy pink she will have as a newborn.
Calcium, phosphorus and iron are being stored and his bones are growing and hardening.
Your baby is 16.2 inches (41.1cm) long and weighs 3.3 pounds (1502gm)
His brain enters another period of rapid growth, producing hundreds of billions of new nerve cells! Amazing!
She may move to the rhythm of music. Studies with heart rates show that she also prefers some types of music to others -- already!
Lungs are the only major organ left to complete development. Remember, that while you may be anxious to meet your little one that these last few weeks can be vital - with each day increasing your baby's ability to breathe on her own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
31 weeks already!!!
Post a Comment