Owen has slept with Eddie and I since the day he came home from the hospital cured from jaundice. I say this, since the actual first night(only home one night at 3 days) was spent in the bilibed on the floor in our room. Well, as my belly is getting bigger and in preparation for Emma Kate, it was our mission to get him in his own bed. I am quite paranoid of bunk beds since I feel the boys are still quite young so we decided to invest in a double bed for Gavin and Owen's room. We were able to pick up the bed this past Friday and Owen has slept the past two nights in it, all.night.long. Gavin and Owen both love the bed and spend hours playing on it in addition to sleeping. I have bedding ordered that should be in sometime this week and I have started two canvases to hang over their pillows to add some new touches to their room since we are doing so much with Emma Kate's new room.
I am just so giddy with pride that Owen has taken so well to his big boy bed. It is so cute because he says it is "cool and fun" to sleep in there. Gavin told him that it was okay, that he would keep Owen safe. (He will beat on him by day and keep him safe at night. ;) LOL )
Here are some pictures:
Before


After
2 comments:
Aww! How sweet!
So precious.
Post a Comment