
This Christmas season is going to do me in. I have discovered Cherry Cordial filled Hershey Kisses, thanks to a fellow blogger, Rach and swear(though it isn't nice too ;p ) that I will gain another 5 lbs by my next appointment after the New Year. That isn't a baby in my belly, it is chocolate. Teehee. Anyhoo, I guess I am on track to starve myself when the baby is born since I am sure I will reach 200lbs by the time this is over. :o
Here are my 13 week stats...
Week Thirteen
Your infant is about 2.91 inches (7.4cm) and weighs around 0.81 ounce (23gm) - This is about the same weight as 4 quarters.
If you could peek in again you may spot your baby as he begins to practice inhaling and exhaling movements
Eyes and ears continue to move and develop
Baby's neck is getting longer, and the chin no longer is resting on his chest
Her hands are becoming more functional - Your baby may find it comforting to start playing with her fist.
At this point all nourishment is received from the placenta
On your next doctor visit you should be able to hear heartbeat with a Doppler by now - (Don't worry though if you can't, the heartbeat can be confirmed through U/S). Your baby's heartbeat is much rapider than your own and may remind you of the race towards birth that he is running!
Your infant is about 2.91 inches (7.4cm) and weighs around 0.81 ounce (23gm) - This is about the same weight as 4 quarters.
If you could peek in again you may spot your baby as he begins to practice inhaling and exhaling movements
Eyes and ears continue to move and develop
Baby's neck is getting longer, and the chin no longer is resting on his chest
Her hands are becoming more functional - Your baby may find it comforting to start playing with her fist.
At this point all nourishment is received from the placenta
On your next doctor visit you should be able to hear heartbeat with a Doppler by now - (Don't worry though if you can't, the heartbeat can be confirmed through U/S). Your baby's heartbeat is much rapider than your own and may remind you of the race towards birth that he is running!



2 comments:
Congrats on 13 weeks. I love those Cordial Cherry Kisses too but we don't get them in Canada. : (
I didn't realize you had a blog- I have so much trouble keeping up with everyone! And congrats on the pregnancy, I hadn't heard about it. What great news!
My sister introduced me to those Hershey's Kisses last year and they are sickeningly delicious. I have eaten more than my fair share this holiday season!
Great pics of the boys from Christmas. :-)
Post a Comment