Tuesday, March 11, 2008

For Tricia, Nate, and Gwyneth

For a while I having been following this blog. It is written by a young minister about his wife who has cystic fibrosis and his new baby girl, who was born 15+ weeks early. This family is just full of Faith and it is such a blessing to me to be able to read their story. God is so Great! I ask that you check them out and join me in praying for them.
Another blogger came up with the idea of creating a list of things that you can't wait for them to experience with Gwyneth as new parents. Here is my list: (These are special things that I love about having my boys)

  • Yelling at the sky, "I love you God! Thank you for making EVERYTHING!" just so God will be sure to hear His praises.
  • Slobbery kisses that are so wet your face drips, but you wouldn't dream of wiping them off.
  • Drinking half your bottle of water and realizing he has backwashed in it.
  • Head-banging to Christian Rock.
  • When he squeezes in between you and your spouse as you are hugging/kissing/cuddling because he wants it, too.
  • The first art, he creates "just for you".
  • The BEST thing about being a mommy/daddy, is hearing your child say "I love you".

2 comments:

Ida said...

love first art, and sloppy kisses are the best. You are looking beautiful pregnant. I am so happy for you!

Dani said...

I love the backwash one!!( ewww) Those are great. I read his blog sometimes too.