skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Belly Shot
Here I am in all my pregnant glory at 32 1/2 weeks. I can offically say that I finally feel and look
really pregnant
.
3 comments:
Dani
said...
You look so great!
May 7, 2008 at 11:14 AM
Joani
said...
You are beautiful.
May 7, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Jess
said...
You look fabulous!
May 9, 2008 at 11:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the
glory
which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 8:17
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
1 Thessalonians 5:10
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C.S. Lewis
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
About Me
Kristi
Mommy to two sweet boys, Gavin and Owen and a sweet baby on the way.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(130)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(15)
Hospital Bag
36 Weeks...
Relaxing Weekend...
35 Weeks
All About...
Summer Days
Belly Pics
Ebulance(long e' sound)
34 Weeks
This and That
I have a new favorite song
33 Weeks
Cute Pictures
Belly Shot
Strawberry Land
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(87)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
Fellow Bloggers
Allison
Busy Body
Candyland
CF Confessions
Dani
Dawn
Hannah and Lily
Ida
JenLiz
Jenny
joani
Kimberly
Laura
Lisa
Nicole
Photography Blog
Rowdy Pea
Sara
Shaunee
Sheri
Simple Chaos
Tangential Thoughts
Tib's Shark Bait
3 comments:
You look so great!
You are beautiful.
You look fabulous!
Post a Comment