Today was our first official weekday of summer vacation. We celebrated by going to see, Horton Hears a Who at the value cinema(yeah, I am way too cheap to pay 8.00 per person to see at matinee at the regular theater). Owen has been sick with a bad cold the last couple of days, but the theater was a place he could get a treat(and out of the house) but still not run around and get worse. On Sunday afternoon, Gavin and I met Christie and Kyler at the park and then I took him to Sonic for a milkshake(he thought it was cool that Owen didn't get to go). We also went through the carwash which he LOVES. We are really going to try to do little dates and things for Gavin to make him feel special. Owen is so clingy and hands-on, all.the.time and I know the baby will be, too for a while. So it is important to make Gavin feel like he is especially important as well.
I took these today. Owen will sit still but for a second to let me snap his pic. This was the best one. ;)



2 comments:
It is so nice when you can spend one on one time with kids. I rarely do that with my oldest. I know I should more. I know it means a lot to our little ones.
You're such a good mommy!
Post a Comment