skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I have a new favorite song
It's Oh-Oh-kay to Oh-Oh-bey.
I want to obey my mommy.
It's Oh-Oh-kay to Oh-Oh-bey.
I want to obey my daddy.
I'll ask Gavin to sing it to me and then smile and tell him how wonderful he is. LOL
1 comment:
Ida
said...
Loving the song. You look so pretty BTW love the belly shot. :)
May 9, 2008 at 1:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the
glory
which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 8:17
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
1 Thessalonians 5:10
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C.S. Lewis
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
About Me
Kristi
Mommy to two sweet boys, Gavin and Owen and a sweet baby on the way.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(130)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(15)
Hospital Bag
36 Weeks...
Relaxing Weekend...
35 Weeks
All About...
Summer Days
Belly Pics
Ebulance(long e' sound)
34 Weeks
This and That
I have a new favorite song
33 Weeks
Cute Pictures
Belly Shot
Strawberry Land
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(87)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
Fellow Bloggers
Allison
Busy Body
Candyland
CF Confessions
Dani
Dawn
Hannah and Lily
Ida
JenLiz
Jenny
joani
Kimberly
Laura
Lisa
Nicole
Photography Blog
Rowdy Pea
Sara
Shaunee
Sheri
Simple Chaos
Tangential Thoughts
Tib's Shark Bait
1 comment:
Loving the song. You look so pretty BTW love the belly shot. :)
Post a Comment