skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Grins and Giggles
2 comments:
Jess
said...
She's so sweet! Congrats again, Kristi.
August 29, 2008 at 10:26 PM
S
said...
awwww she is just such a cutie pixie!!!
August 30, 2008 at 12:13 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the
glory
which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 8:17
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
1 Thessalonians 5:10
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C.S. Lewis
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
About Me
Kristi
Mommy to two sweet boys, Gavin and Owen and a sweet baby on the way.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(130)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
▼
August
(15)
Purple Princess
Open House
Grins and Giggles
Captain Underpants
Spike
Emma Kate's Room
Two Months...Highlights
No More Tangle Fairies
Spa Treatment
All Smiles
Weekend Cuties
Girlfriend
Something Special
Five Weeks
Smiles
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(87)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
Fellow Bloggers
Allison
Busy Body
Candyland
CF Confessions
Dani
Dawn
Hannah and Lily
Ida
JenLiz
Jenny
joani
Kimberly
Laura
Lisa
Nicole
Photography Blog
Rowdy Pea
Sara
Shaunee
Sheri
Simple Chaos
Tangential Thoughts
Tib's Shark Bait
2 comments:
She's so sweet! Congrats again, Kristi.
awwww she is just such a cutie pixie!!!
Post a Comment