Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two Months...Highlights

Then



I can't believe two months has passed by.
Gavin summed it up great today when I mentioned that it was Emma Kate's two month old birthday. They both hollared, "Yay!". I then asked them if they remembered her not being here. Gavin spoke up, "I don't want to, she is at her home now and she likes it!". I feel the same way, Gavin.
Eddie mentioned this weekend how he loves having the three of them. I can't imagine our lives without her. I always felt like we were missing something in our lives before she got here and now it just feels like she completes our little family.
Right now Emma Kate is cooing and talking, pulling up on her chest, and still sleeping a LOT. However, it is simply her presence that brightens our lives.

Now







1 comment:

Aimee said...

She is so sweet. I am so excited to see my Sarah everytime I visit your blog and see new pictures of Emma Kate.