This weekend has actually been very eventful compared to the ones since we have had Emma Kate. We went to mom's yesterday and ate burgers and let the kids swim(we toyed with going to the big pool but Emma Kate isn't old enough yet.) Then today, we finally made it to church. I have been meaning to go the last couple of Sundays but always overslept(very easy to do when you don't get to bed until 4 am) Lsst night, Emma Kate was fussy with a capital F. I have NO idea what was wrong with her. I think she is getting thrush back as she was fussy at the breast on Thursday night and I noticed some more white patches(just not as severe as before). I may refill her Nystatin and will probably start boiling her passys and stuff, too. I guess I haven't been as agressive as I should. So, last night she fussed or cried for about 4 hours straight. Nothing would soothe her and when she was calm it was for less than 5 minutes at a time. Finally she nursed then conked out at 2 am. What a night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment