She is too cute Kristi! Sounds like the boys adore her.
Are you feeding her miracle grow? She looks so big! IT seems like she has the best big brothers too!
That is too freaking adorable!
Awwwww, I bet you two will be best girlfriends when she's grown up though. My Mom and I are great friends.
She is just amazingly beautiful. She's growing too and I can see how much more alert she is in the pictures. She's just a sweet angel.
She is so big and so very pretty!
OH MY! She is so precious! You have to be over the moon! The boys are too cute! Adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is too cute Kristi! Sounds like the boys adore her.
Are you feeding her miracle grow? She looks so big! IT seems like she has the best big brothers too!
That is too freaking adorable!
Awwwww, I bet you two will be best girlfriends when she's grown up though. My Mom and I are great friends.
She is just amazingly beautiful. She's growing too and I can see how much more alert she is in the pictures. She's just a sweet angel.
She is so big and so very pretty!
OH MY! She is so precious! You have to be over the moon! The boys are too cute! Adorable!
Post a Comment