
I had to take Emma Kate in last week because we both had thrush. I have never had it before, but diagnosed us via the internet. (The internet doctor is so awesome!) At the office, she weighed in at 10lbs 3oz. My big girl. She isn't due for another check up until August 21. I also came back to work. :( I am not ready at all, but my wonderful boss needed me here, so here I am. He really wants me to work more than I am (3 hours at a time, twice a week), but with nursing it is hard to do more. I love my job so much, BUT I love Emma Kate more. She is only little once.

We just watched Gavin's home videos from his birth to six weeks this weekend. It is so funny how our parenting style has changed. It took me about 15 minutes to give him a bath and Eddie taped the entire thing. Now, I bathe Emma Kate in 5 minutes tops. She likes it and I should let her stay longer, but I am busy with all three and don't have time to take forever. I am no nonsense now, when it comes to newborn care. I guess, somewhere along the lines, I learned that they wouldn't break. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment