Tuesday, October 9, 2007

All About Me

My friend Tib had a great idea about posting 101 things about herself. I have decided to copy her here. I have done a lot of soul searching in the past two years, so my list could actually contain at least 200 things, but I won't bore you. ;)
1. I have one sister but I am the oldest.
2. Growing up, I always wished I had an older brother.
3. Before I had kids, I wanted boys but was afraid I would have girls.
4. I hate the smell and taste of coffee.
5. I love cheese puffs.
6. I only buy clothes if they are on sale(for me and my family).
7. I love to shop for the boys online.
8. The sound of someone vomiting makes me vomit.
9. I used to have nightmares about my teeth crumbling.
10. I fear dying(not death itself, but the process).
11. I am a Christian that follows the Presbyterian denomination.
12. I was raised Baptist and reject a lot of their beliefs.
13. Whining gets on my nerves.(Can you guess what Owen is doing right now?)
14. I love to sleep.
15. I feel chronically tired.
16. My MIL has served prison time.
17. I have not spoken to her in two years. (She has seen Owen twice.)
18. My FIL is a Baptist minister which is why I reject a lot of their beliefs.
19. My parents are still married after 29 years, however, they are not in-love.
20. I have had quite a few premonitions that have come true.
21. I never struggled with my weight until I had kids.
22. I love my lips and teeth.
23. I hate my nose and wish I had big boobs.
24. I am very pro-bfing.
25. I blamed myself for not being able to breastfeed Gavin.
26. I fainted after both childbirths.
27. I have also fainted 8 other times.
28. I have always hated my first name.2
9. I am very impatient.
30. I do the i before e thing, except after c, too.
31. To place things in alphabetical order I always have to sing the abc song in my head.
32. I have a B.A. in Education, but wish I got it in something else.
33. I will never teach in a public school again.
34. I am against socialized healthcare.
35. It scares me that Hillary Clinton may actually be our democratic canidate.
36. I own a home.
37. I love to spoil my children.3
8. I have lived in the same county for 21 years.
39. I love the beach.
40. I hate swimming in the lake.
41. I want a pool and a trampoline.
42. However, I am terrified of both because of the risk of injury with the kids.
43. I like to make lists, but always loose them.
44. I hate cleaning my car, but I hate doing dishes more.
45. I would never cook if I didn't have a dishwasher.
46. I always wear makeup when I leave the house.
47. I think about my weight everyday.
48. I am afraid of dying young, that my children will never know how much I really do love them.
49. I am afraid of forgetting things about the kids.(You know, cute things they say, when they did this or that.)
50. I love watching TV.
51. I love my DVR(best invention for people with kids that like to talk during the shows)
52. I love reading.5
3. I love to paint and do crafty things.
54. I don't like talking on the phone much.
55. I think Eddie is sexier now that he has a tattoo.
56. I have always had this feeling I would have infertility problems with a third child.(My mom did and DH's mom did)
57. My first car was a Dodge Colt.
58. I would still be driving my 92 Toyota Camry today if it hadn't been totalled in a car accident three years ago.
59. My favorite season is the spring.
60. I have never had a good birthday(Dec. 28th, too close to Christmas).
61. I want a tattoo of angel wings near my womb.
62. Zoloft is one of the best things that has happened to me.
63. I have never done drugs.
64. I have never been drunk.65. I love the taste of liquor.
66. I think I am allergic to alcohol, though.
67. I wear contacts.
68. I love meat, but only if someone else cooks it.
69. I have never broken a bone.
70. I have had my wisdom teeth pulled out.
71. My favorite colors are royal blue and baby blue.7
2. I wear mostly black and brown.
73. I hate my skin. I have some sort of acne blemish everyday, always.
74. The only thing I hate about having boys is that I will be the MIL.
75. I love seeing my kids learn new things.
76. I have become closer to God since I have had children.
77. I have only slept with my DH.
78. However, I was not a virgin when we got married.
79. I sometimes wish, we would have partied and traveled more before kids.
80. My middle name is Jo, I don't like it either.
81. I don't have pets and don't want them.
82. I had one pet growing up.
83. I loved her until she attacked Gavin when he was one. I now hate her and wish my parents would take her to the SPCA.
84. I wish I had a closer relationship with my sister.
85. I am too lazy to have a lot of friends.
86. I carried my baby blanket around until I was 14. I still have it in the closet.
87. I hate being hot.
88. I love my Vellux blanket. I rub my feet on it when I am laying in bed.
89. I hate to be tickled.
90. I love when dh gives me full body massages.
91. I hate people touching my feet.
92. I keep my fingernails very short, but I don't bite them.
93. I love Gatorade and drink it everyday.
94. I love homeade rice krispy treats and brownies.
95. I am trying extremely hard to be content and not keep up with the Joneses.
96. I wish my dh would touch me more, non-sexually.
97. I don't have a waist and I hate, hate, hate that.
98. My second toe is shorter than my big toe, I always thought that was normal.
99. We don't own a gun and never will.
100. I don't have life insurance.
101. I don't have money in my savings account.

No comments: