So, all weekend(starting on Friday) I have felt pregnant. I have been nauseous, dizzy, weak, and have had the worst gas. I have taken two pregnancy tests and can not figure out what is wrong with me. I have eaten a lot healthier and have maybe deprived myself of too many carbs and proteins. Nothing tastes good, even today. I had mashed potatoes from KFC for supper. It was the only thing that sounded remotely appetizing.
At first I thought I was just tired. We kept Kyler when Christie had Katie and then I worked four days last week instead of just two. I had my appointment with the dietician today, but I felt too awful to go. I just took two Rolaids with anti-gas and nausea relief. I have to go to work tomorrow. I just want to feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment