I can't tell you how sickening it is to think your children look nothing like you. Especially when you threw up everyday for 10 weeks and then couldn't sleep for five months because of an incredible belly. Then the results to my body after childbirth...I won't even go there.
I have heard nothing but, "Oh Gavin is a spittin' image of Eddie" from Eddie's family. They wouldn't acknowledge that any part of him came from me. Gah!!!
Well, I am proud to say that after using a face recognition software and lookalike meter, that my children look a little more like me. Don't get me wrong. I think my husband is very handsome and sexy, so much so that sometimes I am surprised that he picked me. However, it is just nice to hear that the boys look like their mama as well as their daddy for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Everyone says my boys look just like their daddy.. but I maintain that they only say that because he is BALD like them. :) They're the spitting image of me!
Post a Comment