Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Boy's Christmas(Updated)

The list that I composed in October and what we actually ended up buying the boys is quite different so I thought I would create a new one here. I am totally finished with their shopping and I am so happy and relieved. I don't have to worry over whether I will find this toy or that. (I already have it.) Yay!!!

We bought each of the boys three toys from Santa, books from us to open on Christmas Eve, and a Yamaha ride on toy.


Gavin

Word Whammer Fridge Toy by Leap Frog




Transformers Optimus Prime Figure

Transformers Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet




Owen

Magna Doodle


Shrek BabyTransformers Monster Truck




Owen is so cute, he will tell you that what he wants for Christmas is a Monster Truck and a baby doll. I have not decided whether he would like a baby doll or this shrek baby better. He love shrek so much which I why I decided on this one. Now, he really wants Baby Alive, but 30.00 Ifor a baby doll for a boy is a bit much.

I *know* Gavin will love everything he gets, but that is because he wants any and everything. I have to try to maintain some type of self-control since I like to indulge him because his birthday is in January and then our house is too small for the toys they already have. :p


Here is there new ride-on toy.


No comments: