
I was able to be present for Owen's Thanksgiving feast at his school last Monday. He was cute as a button in his little Indian costume, but was just so quiet. He looked like he was overwhelmed the entire time. He finally did warm up a little and began to eat his yummy food that the mom's had prepared for them. I was able to capture a few pictures of the morning.

Owen's Yummy Feast: applesauce, chicken nuggets, grapes, cheese, blueberry muffin, and a cookie. Can you believe that he still ate lunch?Gavin's feast was on last Tuesday. I really needed to work, so I didn't attend. Mom went in my place, but didn't get any pictures. :( He was a pilgrim and mom said that the mom's really went over the top in preparing food for them.
On Thanksgiving Day, mom cooked for us(Thanks so much mama, it was delicious!). Which is really a good thing since what I am capable of preparing would not have been nearly as yummy. We had ham, mac n' cheese, dressing and gravy, biscuits, broccolli casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, and coconut cream pie. We ate around 1:30 and then sat around looking at Black Friday ads until my Papa got there around 3:30 to visit. Then we walked around the neighborhood and headed to Walmart and Kmart in a quest for a Christmas tree. Mom ended up getting up early for us and snagging a 9' tree for her and a 7' tree for us. Yay, Mom!



No comments:
Post a Comment