skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Ga-Ga Man
I know it probably sounds very uneducated, but that is my nickname for my red-headed buddy. ;P
Here are some great pictures of him. Owen was being VERY difficult so he didn't get pictures in his firetruck sweater. Much to my dismay. He was so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the
glory
which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 8:17
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
1 Thessalonians 5:10
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C.S. Lewis
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
About Me
Kristi
Mommy to two sweet boys, Gavin and Owen and a sweet baby on the way.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(130)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
▼
2007
(87)
►
December
(19)
▼
November
(15)
The Boy's Christmas(Updated)
Christmas Traditions
Ga-Ga Man
10 Weeks
Baby Jesus
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...
Lights, Lights, Lights!!!
Thanksgiving Feast
9 Weeks, Yay!
Mr. Sexy
Ultrasound Photo
I am really happy with these...
8 Precious Weeks
I am exhausted...
7 Weeks
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(7)
Fellow Bloggers
Allison
Busy Body
Candyland
CF Confessions
Dani
Dawn
Hannah and Lily
Ida
JenLiz
Jenny
joani
Kimberly
Laura
Lisa
Nicole
Photography Blog
Rowdy Pea
Sara
Shaunee
Sheri
Simple Chaos
Tangential Thoughts
Tib's Shark Bait
No comments:
Post a Comment