Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am exhausted...

I really truely forgot how exhausted early pregnancy can make you feel. I remember the nausea and vomiting and the weak feeling that I get. However, I don't remember sleeping 10 hours and still needing two naps each day. When I am awake, I just feel run down like I have been awake every two hours for days with a newborn. ( I am not complaining, just documenting my pregnancy.)
I really feel sorry for the kids. I have had to explain to Gavin many times, that it is not him, mommy is just tired or mommy just doesn't feel good. I am sure they both probably think I have gone crazy since my patience with them has been thin the last couple of weeks. I am one of those laid back, give lots of chances moms normally. Not now. Hopefully soon, my hormones will level out. If not, I know we will all survive anyhow. ;p

No comments: