
What is his name? Eddie
How long have you been married? 7 years last August.
How long did you date? 5 years.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? I really think we are equal which is scary(for me). I need to eat way less.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is, but not by much. I am a tall lady.
Who sings better? I sing more, but not necessarily better.
Who is smarter? I am book smart and he is street smart.
Whose temper is worse? His, it used to be me, once upon a time.
Who does the laundry? I wash and he is supposed to put clothes in the dryer and fold them. I end up doing it half the time. ;p
Who does the dishes? I do, but it is the chore that I hate the most. Much worse than cleaning toilets, IMO.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? He does.
Who mows the lawn? He does, but I love yard work.
Who cooks dinner? Cook? What is that? I heat stuff. ;P
Who drives when you are together? Normally him, unless he had alcohol when we are out.
Who is more stubborn? I seriously don't know the answer to this. We are both very hardheaded.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It varies...
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, I won't even go there.
Who proposed? He did.
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.
Who has more friends? I think it is equal, however, I hang out with my friends more frequently than he does.
Who has more siblings? We are both the oldest of two.
Who wears the pants in the family? I would say it is me. But he wears the shoes.



No comments:
Post a Comment