

This morning on the way to church, Gavin was telling Eddie and I some long detailed story about a costume or his plan for the week(it has escaped my memory). He went on and on and on in true Gavin fashion. All of a sudden he says, "I am gonna finish telling you later. I am out of breath from talking so much." We killed ourselves laughing. Sometimes I get out of breath just listening to him. He talks all the time. ;)


*********************************** ***************
Last night, Owen brought me The Story of Jesus book that the boys have. He wanted to show me the baby, which was of course, Jesus. Gavin was showing me, Joseph and calling him, "Jesus' father". I said yes, that is his earthly father, but he also has a Heavenly father, God. Then I told him, "You know, how you have daddy and then God is your daddy in Heaven. He really thought that was grand and giggled at the mere thought. In our house, we speak of Jesus and God as one entity so I am sure he doesn't understand how God and Jesus are one, but also separate.




No comments:
Post a Comment