
Today in our weekly quest to Walmart(hurry up and get here Target), I found the boys OralB powered Captain Jack toothbrushes. They also had "Ugly Man" or Davy Jones toothbrushes, too. Both boys chose Jack. They both wanted to use them as soon as they got home, however that usually means running the batteries out on the first night so I told them "No".
On our way to Walmart, I met up with a close friend at Blockbuster. She recently scored a pirate hat from an Old Navy costume for Gavin at a yard sale. It is too cute and in fabulous condition. He wore it in Walmart and many little ladies commented on how cute he was.
On our way to Walmart, I met up with a close friend at Blockbuster. She recently scored a pirate hat from an Old Navy costume for Gavin at a yard sale. It is too cute and in fabulous condition. He wore it in Walmart and many little ladies commented on how cute he was.



No comments:
Post a Comment