skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Shout Out!
I want to give a shout out to
Tiburon
for making my new banner for my blog. Isn't it awesome!!! Thanks again, Tib.
1 comment:
tiburon
said...
You are so welcome! I am glad you like it :)
August 31, 2007 at 7:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the
glory
which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 8:17
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
1 Thessalonians 5:10
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C.S. Lewis
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
About Me
Kristi
Mommy to two sweet boys, Gavin and Owen and a sweet baby on the way.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(130)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
▼
2007
(87)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(14)
▼
August
(13)
Open House
Say Cheese!
Shout Out!
Sentences
Taking in the World Around Us
Tickled Pink
School Days
Extremely Hard
Anecdotes
Playing Around
Happy Anniversary!
Pirate Paraphernalia
Sugary Sweet
►
July
(7)
Fellow Bloggers
Allison
Busy Body
Candyland
CF Confessions
Dani
Dawn
Hannah and Lily
Ida
JenLiz
Jenny
joani
Kimberly
Laura
Lisa
Nicole
Photography Blog
Rowdy Pea
Sara
Shaunee
Sheri
Simple Chaos
Tangential Thoughts
Tib's Shark Bait
1 comment:
You are so welcome! I am glad you like it :)
Post a Comment