Tomorrow is our 7th wedding anniversary. I love my husband so very much, but to think about the seven years we have been married and the twelve years that we have been together, just makes me feel really old.This year, has probably been the best year for us as far as our relationship is concerned. We have survived our share of family issues(not directly related to our marriage) and I am so thankful that none of these things tore us apart. I am proud to say that through it all we remained united and maybe even grew closer.
I wish we had the money to go to the beach, just the two of us. (This is the first year that I would feel remotely comfortable leaving the kids for a night) Instead, we are going out on a date to dinner and a movie. It sounds so cliche but I am sure we will have fun. It will be such an adventure to go out with 'just us'. Hopefully the kids will go to bed early. ;)



1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!! :)
Post a Comment