Sunday, October 14, 2007

Christmas List

I need a list to feel organized. ;)
We are buying the boys bunk beds so I am not getting them a lot of toys.

I still need to purchase the bolded items.

Gavin

  1. Pirate costume
  2. Pirate toothbrush for stocking
  3. Books
  4. Word Whammer by LeapFrog
  5. Microphone by Little Tikes
  6. Pirates of Carribean 3 DVD
  7. Playdough stuff for stocking
  8. Candy and stickers for stocking
  9. Walkie Talkies

Owen

  1. Shrek DVDs 1 and 2
  2. Shrek 3 DVD
  3. Shrek toothbrush for stocking
  4. Magna Doodle
  5. Big Truck
  6. Books
  7. Playdough stuff for stocking
  8. Candy and stickers for stocking
  9. Capt. Jack Costume

A little funny...

I was in the living room compliling this blog post and Eddie was playing his video game. Owen was asleep. Gavin was quiet for too long so Eddie went to find him and found him dressed in the very costume I had hidden in my closet for him for Christmas. Oh my goodness!!! I bought the thing sometime in September so I had no idea he would find it. He got in trouble for going through our things and we made him put the costume up. Do you think he will forget about it before Christmas? Yes, I know that is a silly question since I am sure that starting tonight, he will ask about that darn thing everyday. I guess this is the downside to Christmas shopping early.

1 comment:

Joani said...

I am positive he will forget about it by then. Just tell him it is gone cause he found it. He will still be pleaseantly surpised at Christmas.