Thursday afternoon, I was driving home from work with the intentions of picking up a pregnancy test so that I could test on Friday morning. I was praying the entire time that the Lord would just give me peace and help me be okay when I saw that the test was negative. Once I got home, Eddie was there and I had held my pee since 1:30. It was 7:30 so I decided very anxiously to use one of the tests that I bought. I always peek while the test is developing and I saw the test line go pink. However, it does this with a negative result as the dye travels to the control line. I know it was under three minutes when I saw both the test line and the control line in pink. I had blurry contacts that afternoon so I asked Eddie to confirm what I was seeing. Over the next five to ten minutes the lines really darkened nicely.

Since that moment, I have been praying so hard for this little bean and thanking God with all my heart. I feel so relieved and so happy that my heart feels close to bursting. My estimated due date is June 25th, 2008. That seems so far away. However, I am so happy and thankful that we will indeed have that third child to complete our family.



4 comments:
Congratulations!! I am incredibly happy for you! Lots of prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months!
OMG! Congratulations, Kristi! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! I am VERY happy for you.
Oh My Gosh!!!! I am so happy for you. COngratulations.
Post a Comment