Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No More Tests!

So, I officially decided today, that I will not be taking any more pregnancy tests. I called the doctor on last Thursday to see if I could get quantitative betas done so that I could be assured of a healthy pregnancy. I just got my results...
On Friday, October 19th they were 502 and then on Monday, October 22nd they were 1625. The results are supposed to double every 48 hours. It was less than 72 hours and they tripled.
So, I am officially pregnant. Yay!!! I go in on Thursday to do my prenatal paperwork and then I will set up my first appointment with an ultrasound. My OB sounded very excited and happy for me on the phone. He actually said, "We're pregnant...no, you're pregnant." LOL

1 comment:

Joani said...

How was your appt? More importantly how are you feeling? Great news on the Betas.