Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Computer Catastrophe

As of last Friday morning, I have been without my computer. It is still in the shop as we speak. Evidently, I somehow downloaded a virus that shut down my operating system. It has been driving me absolutely nuts without it. On Thursday night, I opened a program that I had not used in about a year. I was trying to create a photo montage for Gavin's fifth birthday tomorrow. I am thinking that a Trojan virus was dormant waiting for me to open that program. It was the only thing I did on Thursday night and then on Friday morning, my computer would not boot. So, until I get my computer back, photos cannot be shared on my blog. I am hoping to be back online soon.

5 comments:

Joani said...

That stinks. I have had a few coumputers crash on me and it is no fun. Are they able to save your pics you have saved?

Kristi said...

Nope, I lost everything.

Joani said...

Awwww man. I did too both times and it really sucks. I lost my pregnancy and newborn photos...most of them anyway. I have some of what other people had. Sorry.

Joani said...

Are you Ok? You get your computer back yet? I was just thinking about ya.

Jess said...

I hope things are fixable. Ugh, I have gotten the blue screen of death before and it is miserable.