This morning on the way to school, Gavin saw the cross on top of the steeple when we were several blocks away. He told me, "Mommy, see that point on top of my school, it is pointing up to God saying, I love you." I asked him if his teachers told him that, he said no, I was listening to a song about love and just thought about it.
What an awesome kid I have!
*********
Last night, I was listening to the boys play and talk, but I wasn't in the room so they didn't know I was even there. Gavin said, "Owen, I love you" then Owen looks over at Gavin and says, "I love you, too." Of course this took place after constant bickering and fighting. LOL
Man, I can't wait until the three of them do that.(without the fighting)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment